How to Add a Sub-Domain on GoDaddy Hosting
This is a pretty simple process if you want to create a sub-domain. The only problem is, I have to figure it out every time I want to do it since it’s not something I do all that often. I figure this time I’ll write it down because I will be making another soon.
- Log into your GoDaddy account.
- Go to Manage Hosting in the drop down under your username at the top.
- Click Manage on the hosting account that has your primary domain you want to add the sub-domain to.
- Click on Hosted Domains about halfway down the middle of the page under Settings.
- Click on the domain you want to add the sub-domain to.
- Click the Add Sub-domain button.
- Select your sub-domain preferences
- Click OK.